being there for someone

being there for someone

Wednesday, December 17, 2014

I need you in my team!

Be volunteer!...I need you and your help...Help me to make the best team that will overcame the fragility of the human condition...Help me to overcome the attitude of refusal of the world...Help me to offer a compatible love and a palpable life...Help me to make a team from different cultures of the world, a team of friendship that respects differences between people...Help me to give identity to all those marginalized...there are so many souls that deserve everything...Always someone, somewhere in this world need us...Is a minimum effort for you but an essential help for them...Together for a unbeatable team of volunteers...Say, YES!

No comments:

Post a Comment

write me your opinion...matter!